Description Maison à Puerto-de-la-cruz
PUERTO-DE-LA-CRUZ : The estate of about 2 hectares is distributed on several terraces made in different landscape styles, which, in combination with lush vegetation, houses ponds, streams, bridges, waterfalls, a cave, a tower, fountains.
The first territory is located on the upper terraces, has an area of 6014 square meters, on which are:
- house No. 1 with a total area of 428 sq. m. with a wine cellar, overlooking the ocean and the garden.
- guest house number 3 with an area of 357 square meters. It has two residential apartments with a garage and a large upper terrace overlooking the ocean and the garden.
- a swimming pool with a canopy of 103 square meters,
- other buildings 65 sq.m.
The second territory is located on the lower terraces, has an area of 11.132 square meters, on which are:
- residential house No. 4 (abandoned) with an area of 685 sq. m. overlooking the pool and the ocean.
- swimming pool 169 sq.m
- house No. 4 ,70 sq. m in the entrance of the territory
- warehouse-garage 82 sq. m
- water storage
Both territories are nearby, not divided, have a connected landscape with water devices.
The land has the status of a city, located in a privileged quiet area of the city of Puerto de la Cruz overlooking the ocean.
Throughout the territory there are systems of irrigation, water supply, drainage, lighting, but requires revision and partial restoration.
All buildings are subject to repair.
The garden requires partial restoration.
The creation of this water garden in a place called Risco Bello is associated with a great love story. Its founder, Mr. Rene, in many parts of the world was looking for the best place to build a house with a large garden for his sick wife. He found him in this place and began his work in 1930. He brought unique plants from many countries of the world and formed one of the most beautiful gardens of the Canary Islands, having built 3 houses. Mr. and Mrs. Rene died together, the manor was divided into 2 parts between the two daughters of the four Rene.
For years, their eldest daughter took care of the estate in the best possible way. Last year, she, too, was gone. The second mistress is now too respectable age to take care of the estate.
Risco Bello Water Park is a collection of five hundred exotic, tropical and subtropical plants.
- Terrain20000 m2
- Surface1000 m2